WHAT IS XTREME MATS LITE?
Xtreme Mats LITE products are different than our Original Xtreme Mats front floor mats.
Xtreme Mats LITE is an adhesive-backed, light weight, non-absorbent foam. Our LITE material is double-layered and has marine-grade performance against the elements.
Our Xtreme Mats Original floor mats are made from our proprietory heavy-duty rubber blend.
Xtreme Mats LITE material is durable, long-lasting, and easy to install with a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing. The Xtreme Mats LITE Rear Facing Floor Mat is designed to protect your foot step area from the scuffs and scratches of daily wear and tear.
Xtreme Golf Cart Mats in the LITE Material are only available with red, black, blue, or grey trims. There is a slight difference in color when placed next to our rubber golf cart floor mats due to the difference in material used.
Xtreme Mats LITE products are made to order and typically ship 1 to 5 business days after purchase.
Fits DoubleTake Max 5 and Max 6 Rear Kits
Closed-cell EVA foam mat
3M pressure-sensitive adhesive
Custom-fit look and feel
Easy to install
Xtreme Mats believes you shouldn’t have to compromise function for style; our golf cart mats offer both.
XTREME MATS LITE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Do NOT use Renew-Pro cleaning products (Blak, GLOZ, RP.11) on the surface where your rear mat will be adhered.
- Due to the adhesive backing, Xtreme Mats LITE should be stored in a cool, dry, indoor location until ready to use.
- Alcohol wipes (provided with purchase)
- Clean cloth
- ONLY apply Xtreme Mats Lite in temperatures between 50 ℉ to 100 ℉ (10 ℃ to 38 ℃).
- Thoroughly clean the surface area where the mat will be installed with the alcohol wipes provided. The area must be completely dry and free of debris before applying the mat.
- Before removing the adhesive backing, determine the correct fit and spacing for your mat.
- Turn the mat over with the adhesive backing facing up. Peel off the adhesive backing.
- Position it where you want the mat installed.
- Firmly press down on your mat for 15 seconds to secure the bond between the mat and the surface.