What To Do If You Don't Know Your Make or Model:
Lookup your EZGO model by serial number (EZGO Site):
EZGO Serial Numbers do not indicate the year of production. You will need the Model/Manufacturer Number to determine the year of an EZGO. Below is a basic model number guide.
TXT, Marathon, and Medalist Models:
The manufacturer number will have 1 letter followed by 3 or 4 numbers.
2 of the grouped numbers will indicate the year of production.
- Fits all TXT (1996+) trim levels (Freedom, Elite, etc), EX1, Cushman Workhorse, S2, Express S4 (2020 and earlier), and some Western carts
- Fits TXT Style Nativas Frame
- "Elite" or "EX-1" only refers to your battery/gas engine package and "Freedom" is a trim level available on both EZGO TXT and RXV models. Please confirm your model before ordering
- Does not fit 2020 Express 4x4
- S4 carts made in 2021 with hexagon flooring are not compatible with this mat
- L6 and S6 Express 6 seaters: Mat may fit with slight modification
- Western carts were built on both EZGO TXT & RXV frames
- Please confirm which model you have before ordering (see pedal diagram above)
- Xtreme Mats fit the Gas and Electric models the same
- This model includes a perforation that can be punched out if necessary to accommodate a horn button
- Full coverage overlay style mat protects factory flooring from dash down to the base of the seat
- Patented design of the floor mat and custom Xtreme Clips for securing the mat (no tools required)
- Laser-measured for a snug fit around pedals and seat base
- One-piece design
- Slip-resistant (non-slip) material
- Rugged mat 8mm thick
- Signature diamond pattern channels away sand and water
Xtreme Mats has created a FULL COVERAGE golf cart floor liner mat that was laser measured to fit as if it came directly from the manufacturer. Our heavy-duty, 8-mm rubber mat will not slide around or become dislodged over rough terrain. Our mats produce no VOCs so you won't have to worry about it stinking up your garage either! Our patented design picks up where the other guys left off. Unlike other golf cart mats that offer only partial coverage, Xtreme Mats won't limit where riders can place their feet and you won't end up with a pile of dirt behind your floor mat. Xtreme Mats Golf Cart Mat covers your entire OEM flooring from the bottom of the dash down to the base of the seat. No longer worry about mud, water or dirt damaging your cart's flooring! We're here to help increase the life of your cart, and in doing so, its value too, by protecting the factory flooring.
Xtreme Mats believes you shouldn’t have to compromise function for fashion; our golf cart mats offer both. Xtreme Golf Cart Mats are available in all black, red trim, grey trim, blue trim, beige trim, or green trim to complement almost any aesthetic.