IMPORTANT: ONLY USE ON BLACK SURFACES
Use BLAK to restore the weathered and faded surfaces of tires, trim, vinyl, and plastics with a rich and durable black luster. BLAK is is a once-a-year treatment that protects surfaces from UV and ozone, prevents dry rot, and is safe to use on motorcycles and golf carts.
BLAK restores the deep black color and shines on exterior surfaces by replenishing the color, plasticizers, and polymers which have been lost to usage and exposure. BLAK is formulated to create a tough dry seal that repels dirt and water and can withstand repeated cleaning with mild soap.
Tip: BLAK can also be used as a base coat. Apply one coat of BLAK and then apply a coat of GLOZ for an intensified shine and enhanced protection.
High level of carbon black UV absorber, semi-gloss finish on tires, trim, bumpers, rubber, plastic, vinyl, seals, aircraft wing walks & deicing boots, and more
- Average 1.5 oz per application on tires & trim; lasts 1 to 2 years on vehicle trim, up to 4 years on golf carts & motorcycles, 3-6 months on car tires, 6-12 months on RV tires
- Forms a DURABLE POLYMER/CERAMIC DRY-SEAL with titanium and zinc nano-oxides that protects surfaces from UV and ozone damage
- PREVENTS DRY ROT and FADING while FULLY RESTORING the elements of the original manufacturing (OEM) process
- Multiple UV inhibitor elements and carbon black UV absorber help maintain polymer properties and impart integrity by limiting polymer degradation in high exposure environments.
- BLAK dry-sealed tires REPEL DIRT, WATER, SNOW, and ICE and do not require tire cleaner products
- COMPLETELY NON-SLIP-SAFE, SILICONE-FREE, OIL-FREE, SOLVENT-FREE, and proudly MADE IN THE USA