Do NOT use Renew-Pro cleaning products (Blak, GLOZ, RP.11) on the surface where your dash mat will be adhered.
Xtreme Mats Lite products are made to order and typically ship 1 to 3 business days after purchase.
- E-Z-GO TXT (1996 - current)
- E-Z-GO S4 (2020 and earlier)
Closed-cell EVA foam mat
3M pressure-sensitive adhesive
Integrated drain holes
Custom-fit look and feel
Easy to install
Xtreme Mats Lite is a brushed, double layer, marine-grade, closed-cell, non-absorbent foam, different than our rubber front floor mats. This product is durable, long-lasting, and easy to install with a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing. The Xtreme Mats Lite Dash Mat is designed to protect your bag well from the scuffs and scratches of daily wear and tear and keeps items from sliding around while you ride.
Xtreme Mats believes you shouldn’t have to compromise function for style; our golf cart mats offer both. Xtreme Golf Cart Mats in the Lite Material are only available with red, black, blue, or grey trims.
XTREME MATS LITE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Due to the adhesive backing, Xtreme Mats Lite should be stored in a cool, dry, indoor location until ready to use.
- Alcohol wipes (provided with purchase)
- Clean cloth
- ONLY apply Xtreme Mats Lite in temperatures between 50 ℉ to 100 ℉ (10 ℃ to 38 ℃).
- Thoroughly clean the surface area where the mat will be installed with the alcohol wipes provided. The area must be completely dry and free of debris before applying the mat.
- Before removing the adhesive backing, determine the correct fit and spacing for your mat.
- Turn the mat over with the adhesive backing facing up. Peel off the adhesive backing.
- Position it where you want the mat installed.
- Firmly press down on your mat for 15 seconds to secure the bond between the mat and the surface.